True Blue Charmer

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Long Winded no more!

Wow! I was sure long winded the last entry. Had a lot to be thankful for, I guess. Well July is really officially here. My baby boy will be 14 months in two days. Yikes...he's a growing boy. I am currently busy with trying to get myself in better shape. I decided that now is the time to be healthier for me. Thanks to my friend Martha, I am currently on the road of exercise. I am tired of being a recliner potato and ready to get more active. So I am determined to set up a schedule to allow me to get major cleaning done in the house.

I organized our bedroom last week while Mike was off at Scout Camp. Most of it, I had to do while Levi was out for the night. Our bedroom looks better but I have ideas to make it a bit more cute! I think if I take one room at a time and focus on it. It will give me something to do besides chase munchkin around. I have lots of craft ideas that need to take fruit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment