"As we seek the Lord's help and in His strength, we can gradually reduce the disparity between what we say and what we do, between expressing love and consistently showing it, and between bearing testimony and steadfastly living it. We can become more diligent and concerned at home as we are more faithful in learning, living, and loving the restored gospel of Jesus Christ." David A. Bednar
True Blue Charmer
Saturday, April 16, 2011
A Good Movie Recommendation
So last night I was just flicking through channels looking for something fun to watch. We have a free preview weekend on HBO so I checked to see if there was anything good to watch before going to sleep. I saw this movie called "Just Wright". Never had heard of it. It has Queen Latifah in it. I am usually not a big fan of hers but the plot of the movie caught my interest. It's about a physical therapist who falls in love with her patient who happens to be a NBA star. I have seen similar movie plots but this one really just grabbed me. It reminded me about being single and frustrated with guys who would never see me beyond a friend. They liked having me around but no interest in dating me. This movie struck a similar cord. I am sorry if I love it when the main girl is a curvy woman and the guy finally sees what is in front of him the whole time. So...it may not be the best acting the world has seen...but I certainly liked it considering I recorded it and have watched it twice since. Maybe it's because Mike is coming home today or the story just really gets to me. So if you are looking for a great chick flick...here's a recommendation. The guys may like it too if they like a little basketball. (Warning: Don't get your hopes up too much...there's just a bit of playing in it.) Happy Movie Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment