True Blue Charmer

Thursday, April 21, 2016

No Other Will Do Book Review


Malachi Shaw is a orphan trying hard to make his way in life. He meets Emma Chandler who saves his life and wins his heart when they are young. Years later, Emma tries to set up a woman's colony but finds trouble. Her only possible hope of defeating it is asking Malachi to come to her aid. He drops everything to find a way to save her from her trouble. Sparks fly when they both see each other grown up. That attraction long buried surfaces and both struggle to fight it.

I have to say that I enjoyed this story. The characters were well developed. I liked how Malachi was the orphan who still felt he had something to prove. Emma seemed so strong yet she wasn't complete until Malachi helped her to dig down deep to find her strength. I loved the ladies from the woman's colony. I laughed and cheered throughout the book. The romance was sweet and made me smile. I hope we get to read more about Tori and Mr. Porter. Something tells me there could be a story there.

I was given a copy to read from Bethany House for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment