True Blue Charmer

Friday, May 6, 2016

Kiss the Bride Book Review


This is a collection of three novella's about lost love, new love, and a high school crush turns into love. Picture Perfect caught my attention right away as Jenna is confronted with her past when her ex-fiance Ashton turns up on her doorstep after two years. I love that Ashton finds out how he handled things badly with Jenna and strives to right the wrongs from the past. I Hope You Can Dance is about Skye, a dance instructor who meets Grant, a reformed cowboy. Grant finds that he is ready to settle down and finds himself instantly drawn to Skye but is scared that she will accept him even though he was a bad boy in the past. Skye feels drawn to Grant and wonders if love can happen so fast. Love On a Deadline is about MacKenzie who dreamed of football star Ethan Channing most of her teenage years He was popular and never really saw her. Ethan moved away after the passing of his father and she thought she would never see him again. Ten years later, Ethan moves back to Red Leaf and MacKenzie fights her high school crush feelings all over again. The only difference this time is that Ethan notices MacKenzie and love finds roots.

I liked reading all three stories. They were lighthearted and sweet. Love On a Deadline was the favorite for me. Maybe it has something to do with memories of my own high school crush. I think all of us ladies can relate to that story. I received a complimentary copy of Kiss the Bride from Zondervan on NetGalley for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment