True Blue Charmer

Friday, July 22, 2016

Just A Kiss-Review


Paige has had her heart broken many times in the past and has devoted her life to saving those animals who need saving. Now her best friend, Riley Callahan is coming back from Irag after a tragic accident and his family feels she can help him heal on the inside as well as on the outside.

Riley has loved Paige for a long time and does not want her to see the darkness in him. He gone through so much and now feels he is not whole. Trying to protect her, he distances himself though his love for her grows stronger every day she is near him. 

I really enjoyed reading this story. There is a pull with me when it comes to war heroes and love. I really liked that both these two needed to heal from past and present hurts. It was a sweet story with a sweet message about love, forgiveness and faith. I received a complimentary copy of this book from Thomas Nelson publisher on NetGalley for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment