True Blue Charmer

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A quiet day

I looked to see that I have not written on here for awhile, but it has been relatively crazy of late. I have been busy taking care of my brother's kids and keeping house. It has been a slight adjustment but overall is going well. Lately, I came across a website called dinnersmadeeasy.com which has allowed me to experiment and cook. I love it. It gives me ratings from others who have tried the dish and I also get a picture of what it looks like. I like the fact that the reviewers make suggestions of things they did different.

I just made a bbq chicken dish that was fabulous. Mike asked me to make it again last night for the missionaries. I was happy to because it is relatively easy and very yummy. The missionaries loved it or so they said. I was very excited about it. Hopefully, it will be a beloved recipe for years to come.

I am still managing to do crafts. I painted some new signs for the living room. One says Home..is where our story begins. The other says..A day without laughter is a day lost. It is fun to be creative. I love decorating the house. I have also done some wall art. I feel like the house is slowly becoming our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment