True Blue Charmer

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Return

Mike and I took Levi to Elko this weekend. We had a lot of fun with the family though it was definitely busy all the time. Levi handled the trip just about okay. He was tired and cranky a good part of it. I can't say that I blame him a bit what with him not having his crib to nap in.

We went to dinner Friday night with my brother and his wife. I had a lot of fun catching up. I am glad that we got to see them since we missed Thanksgiving out there.

The one regret that I have is that I missed a lot of General Conference so my goal is to read to up on what I missed this year. I also learned some things about motherhood this weekend. In a way, it opened my eyes to a bit of understanding on things. I am grateful for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment