So Mike's cousin is into coupon savings and she posts pictures of everything she gets for $10.00 or less. It is amazing. So I have contacted her and she is giving me tips on how to do it. I have my coupons clipped and now I just have to go shopping. I must admit...I am a bit nervous just because I don't want to mess up and walk out with more out of pocket. So today I am going to go to Target and Walgreens for some fantastic deals.
I watched extreme couponing on TLC and about died with all the savings they do. I don't think I will be as good as them but I hope to do some serious savings and get our food storage to be well stocked. Mike's cousin, Sara says that you get better the more you do it. She has only been doing it for 2 months. So I hope I am successful today.
No comments:
Post a Comment