Yesterday was such an exciting day for me. The sun came out and it warmed up. I have been keeping my fingers crossed that we will be in the 70's by the weekend as the forcast has said so far. I really love being able to walk outside. Yesterday, I took Levi to the soccer fields and just walked. I forgot to put on my pedometer so was unsure of the length, but I know it had to be over 3 miles. My legs really felt it after I was done. I then let Levi play at the park and went home.
I also did an hour and 19 minutes of biggest loser yesterday. I sure feel it as well. I was proud of myself for being able to do it. I just pushed on through and got it done. I hope that this week will be a good week for me again on the weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment