True Blue Charmer

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The blahs

Yesterday I had the blahs. It didn't help that I was so tired. Levi decided to wake up at 3am and so I changed him and gave him some milk to settle down. He fell asleep on me in the recliner. I loved holding him and just could not part with him. So I tried to sleep in the chair and every time he moved, I woke up. It was a long time before he woke up at 7:30am.  I thought about taking a nap but just could not. His naps were rather short anyway. Thus the blahs began.

I tried to think of something to make for dinner but just could not. What I had planned on, I forgot to take out the chicken and I did not have green onions. So the blah mood continued. Mike was patient when he came home and told me we could finish the leftovers from Sunday's dinner. I was really appreciative.

Then I went to get ready to work out and found a text from my exercise partner, Martha. So with that, I asked Mike if he would go to the store with me to get the stuff I needed for dinner. He did and we walked around. I just felt blah. It didn't help that I was in my exercise clothes, hair pulled up, bangs not done, no makeup and just plain frumpy. It didn't help that Walmart was packed full of people and everywhere we went, there were four or five people looking at the same items. One girl got frustrated with us because we weren't moving and for some reason going past us seemed a huge deal. So that got me frustrated and ready to pull my hair out. Did I mention it was a blah day?

Having survived Walmart, we went home and turned on the tube. I watched my show and Mike played hand held Yatzee (Only type of game he will play-electronic). Levi played and started to get into things he shouldn't. I finally had had enough and off to bed the little feller went. I finished my show while folding laundry. I went and did the dishes so they could be turned on after Mike's shower. I climbed into bed and felt like crying and admit tears threatened to spill. I hate those blah days. Emotions run high and you just don't know why. I finally fell asleep hoping that the blah day would not repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment