This is the second week for me to walk five or six days a week. Last week I did really well. I did 5 days in a row. I would have done six but we had to go make a significant purchase. I did walk around the dealership yard however so that was something. Anyways, this week I have worked out 3 days so far and I really feel my body tightening up which is great. Mike told me that he could tell I was firming up. I think the variety of exercise is definitely helping. The scale may not show it yet, but I have hopes of knocking it off.
The only thing that may defeat me this week is that time of the month. I was almost two weeks late when it hit. I am still positive about it. I just have ate more junk food this week due to hormones. It's okay as long as I get six days done of exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment