True Blue Charmer

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Fabulous Car

So yesterday I decided it was time to clean our car inside and out. It had been a long time since I cleaned the inside. Honestly, before Levi was born. So Mike pulled out his shop vac and I vacuumed the car. I wiped down the inside and some of it took a bit to get off. Mike had a soda accident awhile back. So I scrubbed and got all of it off. I wiped down the doors and every spot I could find. I worked on it a good two hours. Then Mike pressure washed the outside and I wiped down the window. I put in a nice new air freshener and my car looks like it did when I bought it. Clean inside and out. (Note: it rained just because we washed the car)

When I was done, I noticed my back hurt. I tried to work with it but it stiffened up fast. I must have tweaked a muscle at some point. So note to self; when you are ambitious and overdue it...consequence...back pain. It was worth it though. I love the smell and sight of clean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment