True Blue Charmer

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yesterday!

I am so glad yesterday is over. I was an emotional wreck. We went to church and I felt like crying every five minutes. Not sure why unless I am having PMS. Most of it was self pity. I hate when I get that way sometimes. I wanted to leave after Sacrament Meeting but we ended up staying longer. In a way I am glad. The lesson in Sunday School was on Job. He had so much happen to him and he bore it so much better than I would have. I felt that it was ironic that I was in my self pity mode and though we are not suppose to compare our trials...Job had it a lot worse than I did. In Sacrament, the speaker talked about comparisons and how easy it is to compare our lives to others when in fact there is no comparison. We each have our own trials, our own weaknesses, and our own strengths. I know that I was just being a bit weepy for no reason. I have such a wonderful husband and son. I couldn't ask for anything better nor would ever want to lose either one. They are everything to me. I have much to be thankful for rather than wishing that the few things I desire to change just are not possible until I fix them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment