I find that lately I am just plain irritated at things. My mood swings are a bit more now a days. I tend to be happy and upbeat one minute and just plain sulky the next. I wonder if it is the adjustment my body is going through with the medication changes. I don't know if it is the hot weather that just never seems to cool off. I don't know if it is that there is not much to look forward to as far as a vacation except to Las Vegas and yet it's not a vacation...it's a reunion. I just feel the blahs. Can't explain it.
I feel like I just don't know where all this is coming from. Hopefully time will heal whatever is causing these feelings. If I try to refocus my energy when I get it, maybe that will help. Sigh...I'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment