"As we seek the Lord's help and in His strength, we can gradually reduce the disparity between what we say and what we do, between expressing love and consistently showing it, and between bearing testimony and steadfastly living it. We can become more diligent and concerned at home as we are more faithful in learning, living, and loving the restored gospel of Jesus Christ." David A. Bednar
True Blue Charmer
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Spiritual Uplift
Today was an excellent day. I really appreciated the sabbath today. I turned the tube off and just reflected for about 20 minutes on life. I then went to church with my hubby and active boy. Levi did fairly well other than throwing his truck under the bench a couple of times and using it to hit the bishop's wife in front of us. She took it well and even played a bit with him. I paid more attention to the talks and the lesson in Sunday School for a change. It was rather nice. Then I took Levi to the mother's lounge and rocked him to sleep for about 50 minutes so Mike could attend Priesthood. I love that little man. He's so cute when he sleeps. I can't imagine life without him or Mike. I am so blessed. Sometimes, I tend to get swept up in the little things when my biggest blessings are with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment