True Blue Charmer

Friday, November 5, 2010

Ahh...sweet exercise

So I just completed my fifth day of working out this week and it is so nice to be back. I really missed it last week. There is just something about my body feeling refreshed from a bit of exercise. I am not expecting much of a weight loss this week because of Halloween. I have had my chocolate this week. Yes, we got more chocolate than we had trick or treaters. The holidays always bring out the worst in me. I will be happy if I happen to maintain through the holidays. I am hopeful that when I work out 5 to 6 days a week, it may not effect me to bad. Thanksgiving is never an issue with me. I eat, but not over stuff myself. It's my favorite holiday more the family time than the menu. So I am not too worried about that one. It's December that has me worried. I just need control. I do admit that had you caught me with Halloween candy two months ago, it would probably be gone by now. We still have over half of it left. So that shows that I am not eating on it constantly. Remember.... Control!!!! Now if I could just use that for the healthy food, life would be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment