True Blue Charmer

Monday, November 1, 2010

Last Week

Well last week was a hard one. I wanted to keep up my exercising but it was not going to happen because of a double duty Root Canal almost. I had my dentist start a root canal and he found two canals but not the third in my tooth so he referred me to a specialist. He pretty much did half of it. Then the Specialist puts me on antibiotics and schedules the root canal for Friday. I was in so much pain after the numbness wore off that I could not stop balling. I don't think I had that much pain even when Levi was born. With a little help, I was able to get the pain to be tolerable. Mike was such a sweety. He stayed up and listened to Levi's monitor to let me sleep that night and a couple of nights after that. Friday came and I was pins and needles. I was nervous about the root canal repeat. Luckily the specialist was good and numbed me up real good.

I am now ready to resume my energetic exercise program. I have already been doing a lot of housework today which is movement. I am only pausing long enough to snack and then it is back to the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment