True Blue Charmer

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back in Motion

Last night I went to work out with Martha. She did 4 miles and I did 2. I was a little bummed that I did not do all 4 because of my tooth but I really felt it at the end of the 2 mile. I was in motion and that is a big accomplishment. I did my workout today with no issues so was excited about that. I just have to keep it up all week long so I don't lose my momentum.

Levi was so funny today because he started to workout with me with gusto. Then he lost interest and played. A couple of times he thought it was funny to crawl between my legs. I had to tell him no after a couple of runs because I was afraid of falling on him. It was cute. He is constantly evolving. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment