True Blue Charmer

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Creative Scrapbook

I have been drawn to scrapbooking since I came home from my mission in 2000. The first attempt at scrapbooking was of my mission pictures. It was crude but has looked okay for my first attempt. I have done our wedding album and Levi's baby album. I came across a wonderful concept of digital scrapbooking. I have since done our family albums in digital just because it is so easy and the programs allow me to be creative. I print off my pages on photo paper (Costco has the best deal) and put them in a binder album.

So for my blog, I have been doing a little bit of digital scrapbooking. If you look at the movie recomendations, you will see some of the pages I have done for fun. It dresses up my blog and gives me a chance to show off my new love of creativity. Keep watching, it may change every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment