True Blue Charmer

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Undeniably Yours Review

 Undeniably Yours, Porter Family Series #1   -     
        By: Becky Wade
Meg inherits her father's estate though they were not close. She takes on the role of trying to step into his shoe for the Company he ran. Hesitant to follow in her father's footsteps completely, she strives to take on only the things she feels she has some interest in. The horse farm is not in her interest and she tries to close it down but meets the irresistible, handsome cowboy Bo, who will not let it close without a fight. Bo convinces Meg to give him more time with the horse farm and Meg agrees.

Meg is a woman who lacks confidence in herself and strives to try to fit into her father's world though she hates it. Bo is the confident, faith driven, cowboy who feels inadequate around Meg due to their difference in material wealth. Yet both are attracted to each other and can't help the feelings that grow between them.

I received this free complementary book from Bethany House publishers for my honest opinion. I felt this was a simple sweet clean romance. I liked Meg's character and the fact that though she was pretty, she felt those insecure feelings that most women do about themselves. She seemed more down to earth. I liked Bo's character as well and how the author brought the opposites attract theme into it.

As usual, there is a bad person in the story and I felt that he really was more of a distraction than an addition. I don't understand why he chose to go back to find Meg when he was so good at hiding his trail. It made no sense to me why he even cared to find her.

I still give it four stars because this would be a story that I would read again just for a bit of light romance on a rainy day for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment