"As we seek the Lord's help and in His strength, we can gradually reduce the disparity between what we say and what we do, between expressing love and consistently showing it, and between bearing testimony and steadfastly living it. We can become more diligent and concerned at home as we are more faithful in learning, living, and loving the restored gospel of Jesus Christ." David A. Bednar
True Blue Charmer
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Her One and Only Book Review!
Grey Fowler is the typical football player with talent, looks and attitude. He just has two problems. A stalker who is threatening him and a woman on his security team. Which one is the biggest thorn in his side? The woman, Dru Porter of course. Dru is ex-marine and ready to prove herself as a top notch "Executive Protective Agent". She won't take his attitude and he won't take her orders. Sparks fly between the two with an undercurrent of attraction. As each of them begin to learn more about each other and their pasts, the walls of protectiveness crumble with a chance at love for each of them.
I have read all of the Porter Stories. This one is just as good as the others. I really liked Dru. She is exactly what I would expect being raised with those porter boys. She was tough but Grey brought out her girl side. Grey won me over quickly once you got past his cocky attitude and saw what was beneath. His past was so heartbreaking to read.
I also thank the author for the Bo and Meg's finish to their story. I must admit I cried during that part and I am very happy with how it ends. Just between you and me, Bo will always be my favorite of three Porters.
This book is a great stand alone book, but if you start with this one, I know you will want to read about Dru's brothers. I highly recommend this book to those looking for a sweet romance that is clean and has a bit of mystery. I received my copy of the book courtesy of Bethany House on Net Galley for my honest review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment