True Blue Charmer

Monday, March 8, 2010

Exercise

With a new year (like most), I am eager to take on the challenge of exercising. My endeavor is not only to lose weight but also to be a bit more healthy. Levi is only just begun his crawling and chasing him out of everything has encouraged me to start working out. I also want to be healthier before we decide to try for another little one. So in the spirit of encouragement, I am going to track my physical fitness on here. Last week I started out doing well. Tuesday - I accomplished 1 mile. Wed - 1 mile. Thurs - pilates belly. Fri - 1 mile. I would have worked out Saturday, but had an early breakfast with company.

Today I am determine to workout six days. I did accomplish my one mile. Yeah for me!!! I hope to keep the train going. So wish me a bit of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment