True Blue Charmer

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

So yesterday, I had no motivation to work out. I was a bit bummed about it, but I did manage to go to Kmart with mom and felt as though I did get a little walk in. It may be stop and go, but it is still movement. I reminded myself that there is always tomorrow. I therefore did work out this morning. I did the 2 mile walk and feel so much better for the exercise. I have a bit more energy.

It is St. Patrick's Day today and this year it reminds me of a story that I put in the ward bulletin last week. It was from an article written in the late 80's in the friend or ensign. This lady was doing her genealogy and she came across an ancestor who was Irish. It was rather close to St. Patrick's day so she thought that it would be cool to celebrate her ancestor that day. So she found out everything she could about her ancestor and they did stuff to honor his name that day. I don't know if I have any Irish in my blood, but thought that was a cool story to celebrate ancestry! So I hope you have a happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment