True Blue Charmer

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Blues

So if you noticed, it really snowed today. It was nice to have the water, but made the day quite dreary. I even had to turn up the heat just to keep it warm in the house. Mike and I spent a quiet day at home which is very rare anymore for both of us. The only time I left the house was to copy my ward bulletin and Levi stayed home with daddy!

Mike got on the floor this morning and chased Levi around. I just love to watch the two of them interact with one another. Levi sure loves his daddy. He laughs so much around him. I think his daddy loves him too.

I was able to do my 2 mile today. It was hard but I did it. I also did a mile yesterday just in case I did not report it. So this week was great. I completed six days of exercise which is my goal every week. So clap a hand on my shoulder for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment