True Blue Charmer

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Times

Today was a great day! I woke up to Levi babbling as usual. I went about my normal routine. I worked out doing pilates this morning. I did all three segments so I am sure I will be sore tomorrow. I did go to Bountiful today to have lunch with some former co-workers. It was nice to chat but I do not miss the work place. I have to admit that I felt that what I was doing is where I needed to be at this time. It's nice to have confirmations.

After that, I went to pick up my sweet husband. He left work early to be with me. Tomorrow is his birthday and though he is another year older, he gets more and more handsome. Sorry the sappiness came out but it is true. I am grateful everyday that we have met.

Traci came over tonight to visit and it was nice to chat with her. I do enjoy our friendship. Now it is off to bed. Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment