True Blue Charmer

Friday, March 26, 2010

Flying By

This week is going by so fast. I looked on here to see when I last wrote and it has been over two days since I wrote. As always I am staying busy. I have done my workout for the last two days... 2 miles on wednesday and pilates on thursday. Levi is making it more challenging now that he won't take a very long nap. So yesterday I took him down with me and put him in the saucer while I worked out. He seemed to enjoy it. He is definitely becoming a mama's boy.

It was real cute yesterday. Mike and I were at Kmart and he said mom several times. Made my day especially since yesterday was a difficult day. I really think he is teething because he was so cranky. I still love my little one though.

Last night I got some cleaning done while Mike watched Levi. I changed the living room around just a smudge. I think Mike thinks I am crazy to rearrange all the time. It's in my nature. I enjoy a fresh change. It keeps everyone guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment